The videos – each one lasting around three minutes – will show how We engage with staff, customers and suppliers, offering insight into every aspect of the business, from how orders are picked, store deliveries are made, promotions are run as well as staff training and community involvement. “Nothing is out of bounds,” explained Simon Hannah, managing director of Hillington-based Filshill.
The project is all about us showing our customers and suppliers that we are transparent about all aspects of our business, that we understand the complexities and vagaries of running a family business – a lot of our customers are family businesses, we have a lot in common and of course a shared deeper understanding of the impact and complementary aspects of running a family business.
It’s an ambitious project for us but we are determined to get the message across that we are a growing independent company operating in an exciting sector that offers significant opportunities for growth, We want to encourage people to engage with us – staff, customers and suppliers.
We also hope our video stories will encourage people to pursue a career in wholesale – as our videos will show over the coming months, there are roles in sales, buying, marketing, finance, warehousing, distribution, retail and business support, administration and logistics among others. It’s a dynamic industry that never stays still for long – that is what we want to demonstrate.
Watch all the videos on our YouTube channel and subscribe to be kept updated.
- A Little Bit Of History
- Our Values
- A Scottish Family Business
- What Makes Us Different
- Award Winning Service
- The Current Marketplace
- We’ll Support You Evermore TradeShow
- The Future
- The Growth Of Craft Beers
- Scottish For A Reason
- Picking & Logistics
- Customer Service
- Technical Innovation
- Introduction to Online Ordering
- Online Ordering – Starting Up
- Online ordering – Methods of Ordering
- Filshill App
- Filshill App – Walkthrough
- Filshill Win Best Marketing Initiative SWA Achievers Awards 2018
- Filshill Trade Show April 24th 2018
- Craft Beers & Spirits Market Update from Chris Miller
- Corseford KeyStore Express – A Local Store at the Heart of the Community
- KeyStore Express – Designed to be a Community Store
- KeyStore Dreghorn – Pete & Pam’s Story
- KeyStore – Dregorn, A KeyStore in the Community
- KeyStore More
- Minimum Unit Pricing (MUP)
- Filshill Trade Show 2018
- KeyStore More Lanark