First and foremost, we have prioritised the safety and well-being of our employees above all else. Whilst we have empowered many with the technology to work from home, there are colleagues who must be on site for us to continue to service our customers and for these we have implemented a number of control measures to reduce the risk of exposure to, or contracting the COVID 19 virus.
Some of these controls are:
- Strict enforcement of Social Distancing
- Introduction of numerous “Sanitation Stations”
- Meetings conducted over Teams or Zoom – Not Face to Face
- Additional Cleaning, especially in high touch areas
- Addition of Perspex screens in customer facing areas and in office areas as we come out of lock down
- Provision of additional PPE for those who require it: gloves, face masks and visors.
- Out of hours working for doing installs to reduce contact with the general public
- Staggered shift times to reduce bottle necks and increase social distancing
- Whilst delivering goods we ask the premises to close to public to ensure social distancing
- When doing EPOS installations we aim to do this out of hours to reduce interaction
- As the situation evolves and guidance changes, we continue to supply the most up to date information to our staff.
- All of this together is Built into a robust COVID 19 Risk Assessment.
We remain committed to the health and safety of our employees, partners, and the customers we serve.